Welcome to the 2019 MasterWorks Festival application!
We are so happy you are here. The 2018 Festival in Spartanburg, SC was a wonderful success, and we hope you’ll be a part of the 2019 Festival!
Dates of Festival: June 16 – July 14, 2019
Festival Location: Converse College in Spartanburg, SC
What is needed to apply:
- Links to recordings: for recording requirements, see the audition requirements for the appropriate program (Orchestra, Piano, WISP, SISP)
- Current Teacher’s email address and phone number
- Application Form
Application Fee: $30
Applications received after March 16, 2019 will be accepted as spaces are available. Applications remain open until enrollment spots are filled. Spots are limited with our one orchestra!
Tuition including full room and board is $4,200.
Early Bird Discount!
Submit your application and full payment by the dates listed below. Please allow 5 days for the decision of acceptance.
- January 15th, 2019 – $3,200
- February 15th, 2019 – $3,600
- March 15th, 2019 – $3,900
Application after March 16, 2019 – $4,200
(For two-week Intensive Study (ISP) programs, multiply tuition costs and early registration discounts by 0.5)
Tuition is all inclusive and includes: room, all meals, weekly lessons, masterclasses, and multiple performance opportunities
Payments may be made online or via postal mail to our PO Box. If writing a check, please write “tuition” in the memo line. Please note online payments incur a 3% convenience fee.
Paying tuition is your commitment to attend the festival and fill the spot you have reserved. Therefore, tuition payments are non-refundable. Check out this link for ideas on raising funds for your spot at The 2019 MasterWorks Festival!
Commuter tuition – $3,350
The analog of the early bird discount:
- January 15th, 2019 – $2,550
- February 15h, 2019 – $2,875
- March 15th, 2019 – $3,110
A Commuter option is available for the local Spartanburg and surrounding area students. Please email the Festival Administrator email@example.com for Commuter details.
Fellowships and Scholarships:
How does one apply for a fellowship or scholarship?
- Your application to the festival is your application for fellowships and scholarships. Those are being secured now and applicants will be notified of awards.