Share About MWF
MasterWorks is looking for a few good men and women to help spread the news about the Festival. It’s this easy:
- Hang a poster.
- Give a friend a brochure.
- Tell your studio, orchestra, or theatre about your summer.
If you’re interested, fill out the form below and let us know how many posters/brochures you would like to hang up and distribute. Or if you would prefer, you can download and print posters and brochures on your own. Download them here.
Already handed out your brochures and hung your posters? Still want to do more?
- Publish an article about MasterWorks on your blog or in your school newspaper.
- Host a MasterWorks Day at your school. You’ll be sent all of the supplies to make a great presentation (video, promo materials, candy, etc). Pending travel ability, a MasterWorks staff member may even be able to come help! For more details, email email@example.com.
- Email, Facebook, or tweet the MasterWorks website link to a friend or family member.
We believe that being a MasterWorks Ambassador also means being God’s ambassador, since our ultimate goal is to share the love of Jesus with the performing arts world. “Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.” Rom. 10:18.
Contact us if you have questions or if you’d like to get started today!